Resource items may be purchased from any supplier, however to make it easier for families, our nominated supplier is Campion. Online ordering through Campion is now available.
Ordering online at www.campion.com.au before the 31 December 2023 will guarantee supply of all items. Late orders can still be placed online after the school’s cut off date, however these are considered late orders and or a delivery/handling charge of $8.00 will apply. Delivery of these orders cannot be guaranteed prior to the commencement of the school year. All online orders must be prepaid. Campion also has a Click and Collect service available from their stores, the closest being 751 Marshall Road, Malaga.
- Log on to www.campion.com.au
- Click on Online ordering for parents and students.
- Create an account.Please note: Creating an account enables you to track your delivery through Australia Post, place orders for multiple students in multiple schools with just one payment.
- Select your school and enter your Resource List Code P62K
- Select the year level and then choose the items you want to purchase. Then click continue.Note: It is helpful to refer to your childs 2024 Charges and Voluntary Contributions Statement for enrolled subjects. If you have not received your 2024 statement by early December please contact the school on 6206 2700.
- Enter in your delivery option and complete details.
- Review and complete purchase.
- Once completed an order confirmation will be sent to your email address
Please note it is also important that you purchase all items listed in the “All Students Require” (Essential) section as these items are required in several subjects.
Please also find attached the 2024 Resource List for each year group.